Brian joined MehaffyWeber, P.C. as an associate in 2003 and became a shareholder in 2010. He works primarily in the firm’s Beaumont and Houston offices. His practice focuses primarily on patent infringement cases and toxic tort litigation. Brian’s clients range from individuals to Fortune 500 companies. Client satisfaction is a top priority for Brian in his legal practice. He provides timely and organized communications that consistently keep the client up to date. In addition to excellent communication, Brian will work to provide creative and advantageous solutions for the client.
Brian has represented major equipment manufacturers, chemical companies and contractors in thousands of cases involving products liability, premises liability and wrongful death claims for alleged exposure to alleged toxic substances, including asbestos, benzene, and butadiene. He always works to resolve matters quickly and efficiently in favor of his clients. He has won favorable results for his clients in federal courts and state courts throughout Texas.
Brian is also a registered patent attorney and represents both plaintiffs and defendants in patent disputes. He has experience handling a wide range of patent cases including cases involving oil and gas, transportation, and construction patents. He also counsels clients on a variety of trademark, copyright, and trade secret issues.
When he is not traveling the country representing clients Brian spends his time with his family coaching both his sons’ soccer and baseball teams. He is also an avid inshore fisherman and member of the Coastal Conservation Association.
Awards and Recognitions
- Recognized as a "Texas Rising Star" by Super Lawyers (Thomson Reuters)
News and Events
- MehaffyWeber names Brian Armstrong and Konor Cormier as New Shareholders for 2010
- Fifteen MehaffyWeber attorneys have been selected for inclusion in Texas Rising Stars® by Law and Politics in the Texas Monthly Magazine for 2010
- Seventeen MehaffyWeber attorneys selected as Texas Rising Stars for 2009
- Brian Armstrong successfully completes patent bar exam, 2007
- Brian has helped his clients obtain favorable settlements in hundreds of lawsuits, He has also won summary judgments for multiple clients in courts across Texas.