Corey Seel provides counsel to and litigates on behalf of middle market, emerging growth, and Fortune 100 companies. His practice focuses on a wide range of litigation and transactional matters that include commercial litigation, oil and gas disputes, intellectual property, premises liability, bankruptcy litigation, professional liability and personal injury litigation.
Helping to ensure his business clients stay out of the courtroom, Corey consults his clients regarding oil and gas transactions to protect against future litigation; including the negotiation and drafting of purchase and sale agreements, master service agreements, and joint operating agreements.
Awards and Recognition
- Recognized by HTexas Magazine as a Houston's Top Lawyer, 2008 - 2015
- Selected for inclusion as a Texas Rising Star (Thomson Reuters) in Texas
Monthly magazine, 2005 - 2016
News and Events
- MehaffyWeber Attorneys Selected to the 2016 Texas Rising Stars
- MehaffyWeber Attorneys Selected to the 2015 Texas Rising Stars
- MehaffyWeber Attorneys Selected to the 2014 Texas Rising Stars
- 14 MehaffyWeber Attorneys Named "Houston's Top Lawyers" by HTexas Magazine for 2013
- Corey J. Seel Elected Voting Shareholder with MEHAFFYWEBER
- Eight MehaffyWeber Attorneys Recognized as Texas Rising Stars for 2012
- Fifteen MehaffyWeber Attorneys Recognized as Texas Rising Stars
- HTexas Magazine Names 10 MehaffyWeber "Top Lawyers"
- Seventeen MehaffyWeber attorneys selected as Texas Rising Stars for 2009
- New Shareholders Named for 2008
- Eighteen MehaffyWeber attorneys named Rising Stars for 2008
- 12 MehaffyWeber attorneys named Rising Stars
- Jeremy Stone and Corey Seel - Cowboy Truck & Equipment, Inc. vs. A.J. Crane Baku, Cause No. 2005-14855, in the 125th Judicial District Court, Harris County