Keith W. Foley joined the firm of MehaffyWeber, P.C. in 1989 and became a shareholder in 1996. He manages a statewide toxic tort docket for two Fortune 500 companies and works closely with other MehaffyWeber lawyers on defending clients in toxic tort and products liability cases. His primary area of practice involves toxic tort claims, specifically the defense of exposure claims to a variety of industrial products and chemicals including benzene, silica, and asbestos. Keith also has a variety of experience in other product liability, insurance defense and Deceptive Trade Practices Act claims.
Awards and Recognition
- Selected to the Texas Super Lawyer list, Super Lawyers (Thomson Reuters) 2008-2017
- Selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers Corporate Counsel Edition, Civil Litigation Defense (Thomson Reuters) 2009-2015
- Recognized by Martindale-Hubbell™, “Texas’ Top Rated Lawyer® AV®” Preeminent™ Rated
News and Events
- MehaffyWeber Attorneys Selected to the 2014 Texas Super Lawyers
- 12 MehaffyWeber Attorneys Recognized in 2013 Super Lawyers Business Edition
- MehaffyWeber Attorneys Recognized in 2013 Texas Super Lawyers
- 9 MehaffyWeber Attorneys Recognized in the 2012 Super Lawyers Business Edition
- 13 MehaffyWeber Attorneys Selected as 2012 Texas Super Lawyers
- MehaffyWeber Attorneys Recognized in 2011 Texas Super Lawyers
- MehaffyWeber Attorneys Recognized in 2010 Texas Super Lawyers
- MehaffyWeber Shareholders Listed in September 2010 Super Lawyer Corporate Counsel Edition.
- Eight MehaffyWeber Shareholders Listed in September 2009 Super Lawyer Corporate Counsel Edition.
- Fifteen MehaffyWeber Attorneys Named Super Lawyers 2008