Michael Magee is a defense trial lawyer who has tried over 75 cases to verdict in State and Federal court. He represents a wide variety of clients, including oil and gas companies, property owners, road contractors and trucking companies. Mike's practice primarily focuses on personal injury litigation.
Mike became Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law in 1997. He is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates and been named a Texas Super Lawyer for the past seven years. Mike has earned an “AV Preeminent” rating from Martindale Hubbell, the directory’s highest rating for attorneys.
Outside the courtroom, he is active in the community. He has been a volunteer for the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo for the past 25 years. Mike is also a member of Lakeside Country Club, where he served as President in 2011 - 2012.
Awards and Recognition
- Board Certified, Personal Injury Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 1997
- “AV Preeminent” rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Listed among The Best Lawyers in America® in Product Liability Litigation - Defendants, 2014 – 2019
- Recognized as a Texas Super Lawyer, 2010 – Present
- Named a Texas Rising Star, 2004