Uzo Okonkwo grew up in the State of Maryland. He received his Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Texas Tech University. He graduated from Texas Tech School of Law in 2018. During law school Uzo was a member of the Business, Bankruptcy, and Law Journal and a Student Senator with the Student Bar Association. While at Tech, Uzo also served in leadership roles in Phi Alpha Delta and the Black Law Student Association, and participated in his law school’s clinic programs.
- Texas Tech School of Law, J.D.
- Student Bar Association, Student Senator
- Black Law Student Association, Recruitment and Retention Officer
- Phi Alpha Delta, Marshal
- 3L clinic program, Member
- Business and Bankruptcy Law Journal, Member
- Published in Journal of Biosecurity, Biosafety, and Biodefense Law
- Texas Tech University, B.A. in Psychology
- State of Texas
Memberships and Affiliations
- San Antonio Bar Association
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel’s Young Lawyers, Committee Member