RETAIL AND HOSPITALITY
Few industries are as vital and competitive as retail and hospitality. And in turn, these clients need a knowledgeable and experienced law firm capable in virtually all areas of the law, with the ability to rapidly respond to challenges and opportunities. We help our clients conduct business transactions and resolve disputes so they can grow and thrive. The attorneys at MehaffyWeber are committed to helping businesses and investors within the retail and hospitality industries by handling litigation quickly and efficiently.
While those in the retail and hospitality industries certainly take steps to protect themselves from litigation, these preventative measures are not foolproof. Our Retail and Hospitality Practice Group handles a wide array of disputes.
These industries routinely touch upon a variety of different aspects of the law, including:
- Litigation: MehaffyWeber’s attorneys are well-versed in all areas of litigation as it relates to the retail and hospitality industry, including cases alleging premises liability, negligent activity, products liability, contract disputes, commercial disputes, and general negligence claims. Our team of trial lawyers has successfully defended several retail and hospitality clients in a wide variety of lawsuits, winning summary judgment motions, arbitrations, and trials.
- Employment: Our team has nationally recognized lawyers who focus on labor and employment law as it relates to the retail and hospitality industries, including handling FLSA wage and hour issues, worker’s compensation and non-subscriber claims, harassment, discrimination, retaliation claims, and class action litigation defense.
- Insurance: One of MehaffyWeber’s primary areas of focus is in handling insurance and reinsurance litigation matters. As with almost every industry, when these issues arise in a retail or hospitality setting, our team has the knowledge, skill, and successful track record to ease your mind and help you achieve the desired results.
- Business Law: We have experience assisting companies in managing the many challenges that arise in a franchise or distribution relationship. Our seventy plus years of experience with complex transactions enables us to develop creative solutions.
- Real Estate: Our real estate lawyers handle complex matters on a regional and national basis, including the development, acquisition, sale, leasing, financing, and construction, of industrial, commercial, and residential real estate, among other real estate transactional issues and disputes.
Retail and Hospitality Lawyers
At MehaffyWeber, we understand the challenges of working within the retail and hospitality industries. Our attorneys understand our clients’ businesses face and develop individualized strategies to obtain success, whether in the courtroom or at the negotiating table. If you would like to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced business law attorneys, contact us today.